Feed your guests. Fuel your dreams.
Online ordering, digital reservations & waitlisting, and elite reporting to keep your guests and employees happy—it’s all possible with SpotOn.
We are there for you & your customers.
24 / 7 / 365
- Premium in-person hardware installation
- Face-to-face staff training from SpotOn specialists
- Ongoing virtual training for staff and management
- 24/7 support from SpotOn employees included
Software tailored just for you.
Get an end-to-end, personalized solution with all the features you need to maximize throughput, grow revenue, and improve your guest experience.
- Custom menu build
- Table layouts
- Labor management
- Multi-location management
Get the most comprehensive data available to make smarter decisions without a costly third-party integration. Benefit from robust reporting on numerous aspects of your restaurant, including sales & labor by hour, product mix, employee sales, station sales, and transactions.
- Over 90 fully-interactive reports that are easy to find and easy to read
- Enterprise reporting
- Manager alerts and subscriptions
- Mobile reporting app to access data anywhere, anytime
Hardware designed to run your restaurant.
Equip your restaurant with as many stations, handhelds, and kitchen peripherals as you need, with hardware that is robust and reliable, ready for the demands of a hard-working restaurant.
- Touchscreen station
- SpotOn Serve handheld
- Customer-facing display
- Kitchen printer & KDS
- Food scale
- Backup router, so your POS system always works
Turn more tables with SpotOn Serve.
Equip your staff with our lightning fast handheld POS devices to improve throughput. Simply adding 3 handheld devices can lead to serving 5+ additional tables per day. With an average check of $40, that’s $70,000 in new annual revenue!
- Send orders to the kitchen and bar in real-time
- Pay-at-table with EMV, Apple Pay, and Android Pay card reader
- Capture guest data with SpotOn Loyalty
- Built-in touchscreen display and thermal printer
- Expand your servicent range with Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connectivity